My little guy Ryan is like the energizer bunny, he keeps going and going. I feel like the moment he wakes up he hits the ground running, literally. I am thankful to have an active child, it is fun and exhausting at the same time. He loves to be outside, lately he will stand at the door and just cry until we go outside. It truly is so crazy how much energy he has. He is everywhere, up and down the stairs, exploring the all ends of the yard and climbing on everything. He loves to climb and stand on top of things. He thinks he is pretty funny when he stands on top of the slide. The thing is he falls and gets right up and does the same thing again. Sometimes he is just like his father!!!!! It is amazing to see the world through his eyes. Today we rolled around in the grass and stared at the sky. We played catch, he is getting really good at throwing balls and kicking them. We threw a couple of sticks for the dog. My favorite was when he was playing with his new lawnmower. How cute, he loved to push it and play with all of the buttons. He also thought it was pretty funny when I would push it, so of course I was running up and down the lawn pushing this mini lawnmower. Anything to hear my baby's laugh!! These pictures are all from today, I took them all within an hour to prove my point. He is all over.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Loring was and still is just like that...even if he is so tired he is falling asleep while running around playing with his ball or whatever he is still going...lol...ahhh to have that much energy again lol...love you guys give ryan hugs and kisses for me.
Post a Comment