Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer time, summer time!!!




















































WOW!!!! We have had such a blast this summer. I feel like we have been on an adventure all summer. I have really enjoyed watching the world through Ryan's eyes. He continues to discover new things. Today he looked up and saw a flock of birds, he just stood there and pointed. My little independent boy is not afraid to show who he is. He is kind and stubborn all at the same time. He is very determined. I was just looking back at pictures from the summer. He has changed so much. Rexer's new favorite thing that he does is when you ask him a yes or no question he will shake his head yes or no. Or if he does not understand he will put his arms up in the air and to the side. He also is quite the climber. He climbs on anything and everything, stationary and non stationary. Ry also somehow knows just how to fall so he nearly misses the corners of tables or cracking his head open. He still loves to dance, show his muscles, give kisses and be the center of attention. Rex and Ry have the same moves-toooo cute. We just got back from a weeding, Little man danced the night away in the middle of all the girls. Tonight Rex started a tradition that I wish I would not have seen, drinking out of the milk carton. We had smores and milk around the fire tonight-well you see the pictures. In the last weeks we have had the annual fire department lawnmower races-with a roasted pig, a wedding in Leavenworth, time at the park and in the back yard. What a fun time had by all, and we have the pictures to prove it!!!!

1 comment:

Mom2 said...

Lazy crazy days of Summer one you will never forget and each one will get better as the years go by