Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Family

I woke up this morning so excited to have Thanksgiving at our home tomorrow. I cannot believe that we will have about 35 people coming over to our house. I have to admit at one time I felt a little overwhelmed, but the more I think about it I feel Blessed. The more and more people I tell that 35 people are coming to my home the more I understand that this is not normal. Growing up we all tried to always celebrate holidays together and over the years as we all have gotten married we just have added more family members to the madness of the holidays. I know that I sound silly, but I thought all families did this. But like I said I am quickly realizing that this is not the case. You do not have to come from the same blood line to be family. So to the Buchanan, Kenyon, Gonzales, Rutkosky, Rutkosky, Roggenkamp and Orcutt clans; Rex, Ry and I would like you all to know on this Thanksgiving the thing that we are most thankful for is all of you. I know that I say this often, but we would not be the people we are today with out all of you. The best part is that we as parents get to share all of you with our son.

No comments: