Wednesday, January 14, 2009
The good,bad and ugly
I have realized that live is full of good, bad and ugly. The only thing in my life that is really ugly is the fact that I have changed two poopy diapers and it is not even 4:00 yet. The bad is that my little boy is becoming so independent, I cherish those moments that he wants to be held or snuggled. Most of the time I am a climbing tool or a vessel to get him from one place to another. The good, well the good is really awesome; I am a Mother. As most of you know at one point I was not sure that I would be able to have children. I look at Ry and I cannot remember those days, he was worth the wait all of the heartache and throwing up for 6 months. I hung out with a girlfriend who is 1 week overdue today, she is so excited to meet her little guy. We had a wonderful afternoon filled with laughter and tears. It gave me perspective I remember the feelings right before you are about to meet your little one and than the instant love you feel when they are here. Motherhood is full of ups, downs twist and turns and if you have read my blog you have seen some of my struggles in the last couple of weeks. But to see the joy and excitement of a new mother is amazing. It is infectious and reminds me of all the the little things that are so amazing about life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment