Friday, January 16, 2009

























Today Audrey and Erik came over and we bundled the boys up and went for a walk. It was cold, but nice to get that crisp fresh air. After the walk the boys played. It is so much fun to see how much they change and how different they are. They both are standing and crawling. It is cute to see what toys they are interested in and what they do with those toys. I swear Ry can have three toys in his hands and still want the one Erik has. Today Ryan was seriously copying almost everything Erik was doing. If Erik was standing than Ry would stand if Erik was playing with the basket than Ryan would play with the basket. I am thankful that the boys have each other. Although right now they hit, take each others toys and food from one another (well mostly Ryan is the bruiser) I cannot wait to watch them grow up together. Here are some pictures from our day!

No comments: