

I beleive that secretly Rex wants to be a lumber jack. As you all know we are redoing most of our yard. Rex is so excited, he is like a child. The yard is all he talks about, thinks about and I am sure he also dreams about it. I am thankful my husband is one of those men that like to start and complete a project as soon as he can. But I do not love yard work as much as he does. He has to work tomorrow and then is on a 4 day, he is already mapping out all he can accomplish in the yard. Today among several others things he wanted to cut down this plum tree in the back yard. He started to cut and realized that he needs a new bade for the chain saw. That stopped him in his tracks. I have not heard any engines starting so I am unsure what kind of trouble he is getting into in the back yard. Here are some pictures of when he started to cut down the tree. I do have to say Rexer always keeps me laughing, that is for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment