

I was looking through Ryan's baby book getting ready to update it. I turned the page and one of the pages was dedicated to mischievous things that your little one does. I thought about it and I could not think on anything that Ryan does that I would write about or have pictures of. Well I had that thought too soon. Within the hour of reading that Ryan have given me two things to write about. We were upstairs, I was picking up his room he was wondering the hall and playing in his play room. We have a baby gate at the top of the stairs so Ryan can crawl all around. Usually the bathroom door is closed. I say usually because today it was not. You know as a mom when something is not right because it is really quite. Sure enough I found Ryan in the bathroom unrolling all of the toilet paper. He has done this before, but not this bad. I walked in there and asked him what he was doing, he just looked up at me as if to say who me??? It was so cute I had to get a picture, of course. So we cleaned up the tp and went down stairs to play. He was in the kitchen and I was vacuuming the family room. When I do that I close the baby gate that goes down the 3 stairs into our living room. He was playing and I was vacuuming everything was peachy!! All of the sudden I looked up and he was standing on the baby gate. He had climbed up it and was standing holding on for dear life. He has tested the water before with this one as well, but he thought he was so funny this time. I just cannot believe that he can move so quickly. Ryan in safely in his crib taking a nap, well that is where he is suppose to be!!!
1 comment:
oh my gosh Cindy! He was standing ON the gate? You have a monkey on your hands! What are you going to do? Wow...barbed wire? Oh my goodness, that is so scary!
Thank you so much for donating to Stacy's cause. I know she'll be thanking you too but I wanted to thank you from ME! You are so sweet and I miss you so much!!! I just love your family, you are all so special to me. Really. Thank you. I know it means so much to her. She love you all too...and misses you. It's just hard for her to think of you all ... she gets very sad.
Anyway...good luck with that boy...and that's funny about the toilet paper! Lute did that at my house once too...what a kick!
Post a Comment