Today was a fun day full of family and laughter, I love these kinds of days. We spent the afternoon at Brian's house. We finally got to celebrate his birthday. Julie and I made dinner. Mom and Dad are at the ocean so it was just us kids and the little kids. We had a wonderful dinner. Rex and I came home with another kiddo. Elisha is on break from school so she came to spend the night. We love having her, Ryan loves it as well. He adores her, he follows her everywhere. It is toooooo cute. The kiddos are playing in the playroom with Rexer, so I am blogging about it. I tried to get some cute pictures, but that is pretty impossible with to over tired kids. They just want to play. The first thing that Elisha did was orgnize all of the toys, she would put them one place and Rayn would move them. Elisha has quite the imagination, I love listening to her play. Right now Rexer is the mayor of a town and Elisha is the shoe maker. Ry is right in the middle chiming in every so often. Elisha is making shoes out of blocks and Rex has some kind of English-Elvis accent. Our home is filled with children laughing, I love it.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ryan's bathtime face looks like it goes with Rex's Elvis voice! I have tomorrow off, so call me if you want to meet up!
Post a Comment