Friday, February 20, 2009











When did my little boy become not so little???? Here are some fun pictures from the last couple of days! The sun has been out so we have enjoyed being outside. It is so nice to have a home with a back yard and a nice place for the kiddos to play. We played in the front yard and driveway for hours when Elisha was over. Ryan just crawled around chasing Elisha. Rex was busy planning all of our summer projects. We are going to redo the fence, plant several privacy trees in the back yard and put in new grass. So look out everyone we are definitely calling in favors this summer. We will be putting in over 220 feet of new fence. It will be more room for the dog, and I am excited for Ryan to run around. Speaking of that, he is becoming more and more adventurous. He is standing more by himself and more interested in taking little steps. I am sure by his birthday he will be walking. Just to let everyone know I am planning Ry's birthday on March 28. I will send out inventions. I already have all the party supplies. Of course it is firefighter theme. I could not resist.

No comments: