Monday, March 2, 2009

What a trooper!


My little boy who is going to be 1 in 29 days is such a little trooper. I a so Blessed. This morning with the help of Auntie Kelly I took him to the doctor. Rex is on shift. Ryan has pink eye and a cold. Well I guess pink eye is a not a medical term, but you all know what I am talking about. I have to put medicine in is eyes 3 times a day for 5 days. I think I laughed out loud when the doctor said that. Ry will never let me put that gunk in his eyes it is going to take literally three people to do that. I tried a little while ago and was so unsuccessful that it was not even funny. On day like today I hate that my husband will not be home until tomorrow. As For Ry, he is still in pretty good spirits. He doe not smile much and constantly wants to be held. I am ok with the last part. He does smile when I dance and make funny faces at him. So needless to say there has been a lot of dancing around here.

3 comments:

Nita said...

Rex and Cindy,
All your improvements look awesome! I love the handles and pulls on the cabinets, the cool light fixtures in the kitchen and bathroom, and the ceiling fan. I imagine the fan will come in handy in the summer months.

Nita said...

Hi Cindy and Rex,
I'm sorry to hear that Ryan has pink eye. If you need any help getting the eye drops in his eyes, let me know. I can be there in five minutes!

The Roggenkamps said...

I echo my mom's comments! If you need any help holding down a squirming little guy to put in the eye drops, I am more than happy to help out! Just let me know. It's great that Ryan is being such a trooper. It's amazing that these little guys can have such great attitudes when they are sick, but when our big guys our sick, they are totally out of commission. :)