Saturday, March 7, 2009

I scream u scream we all scream for ice cream!













Yesterday afternoon we went up to the Gonzales homestead for dinner. We all decided to go out. We all totally piled into the van and drove to Sivlerdale. It is about 20 minute drive. The kiddos thought it was pretty cool because Julie and I sat in the back with them. I was in the far back with Ryan and Elisha and Julie was in the middle seat with Johanna. Ryan sat in one of Johanna's old car seat. Check out the flowers!!!! The rule with car seats is that the child can be front facing when they are 1 and or above 20 pounds. Well Ryan is 22 pounds and almost a year so we let him sit in in forward facing. It was tooooo cute. He thought he was so cool. After dinner we went out for ice cream. Ryan got to try some of Elisha's ice cream. He really liked it. He got just a tinny bit, but he sure did make a mess.

No comments: