Today my amazing sister and her two beautiful daughters met Rex, Ry and I at the zoo. It was Ryan's first visit, and let me tell you I was an emotional wreck. I am going to do no justice in this blog about how amazing it was for me as a mother. At one point in my life I remember praying for a child, along with that I kept praying that one day I could take them to the zoo. I have some wonderful memories as a child at the zoo. Today I was able to take my 13 month big little boy to the zoo. It was a total gift, and I truly cherished every moment. Ryan really loved the polar bears, they came right to the glass. He just stared at them. We bought Ry a stuffed polar bear, he loves it he holds it and kisses it. This is the first connection he really has ever had with a stuffed animal. We sat on the grass and had peanut butter and jelly for lunch along with fruit and juice boxes for lunch. We took the wagon, Ryan however had a different idea. He wanted to walk, he thinks he is such a big little boy. There is also a new kid zone. Ry went crazy. He was running around, climbing and even going down a big slide. He sat with Elisha and they went down together, Ry laughed the entire time. I was that mom all day who had both the camera and the video camera going all of the time. Although I do not think I will ever forget this special day!!! Enjoy the pictures.
Thanks Nana and Poppy for the season pass to the zoo!!!!!



1 comment:
Oh my gosh, these pictures are the best yet, I think. So amazing!!! You are the best mom Cindy...really. And, have I told you I think Ryan looks a lot like Brian? I sure do...
Post a Comment