Ryan has officially had his first mud pie. Yes I am being serious. Today while Rexer was working in the yard we stuck Ryan in the middle of a dirt mound. He was playing in in for a while and then all of the sudden he decided that he wanted to eat some dirt. It was pretty cute and really he did not eat that much dirt. He loves to throw the dirt and feel it between his toes. Auntie bought him an awesome pair of boots, but he took them off so he could put his feet in the dirt. His shirt says future firefighter, but he really seems to live the dirt so he might a gardener. It is so much fun to watch him figure it all out. He Rex was raking the lawn, and Ryan was coping him with his little rake. I need to get Ryan a little lawn mower so when we finally have grass Father and Son can mow the lawn together. Ry's will have bubbles coming out of it, but how fun!!!! Ryan is walking really well. He is getting so confident that he is actually running some times. I love the sound of his feet on the floor.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How so very cute. I am a blessed Grandma with a beautiful fmaily. I have lots of people tell me that when I show them all the pictures. I love that you just let Ryan play in the dirt, that is so cool I love that you love the sound of his feet on the floor. I can not wait for the picture of the bubbles coming out of Rex's lawnmower oh no that would be Ryans lawn mower hehehehehehe
I love the new pictures! You are really talented!
Post a Comment