I heard something today and it really make me think...... Anytime you are sad or feeling overwhelmed think of 5 things that are good in your life and focus on those. I have heard things like this before, but it really seem to resonate with me today. So here are my five things.
-Ryan, each day he seems to understand something new. Among his new understandings are showing off his muscles, throwing garbage in the garbage can, giving knuckles and kisses. He now gives kisses when he wants, which to me is so cute. He seems to understand how special they are. Kisses from my little boy just warm my heart no matter how slobbery they are.
-My husband and how hard he works and how he love me no matter what- even when I am a little crazy.
-My beautiful sister. I am so proud of her new adventure selling purses. Check out her purses at www.my-tfa-inhome.com/JulieK.
-My mom for cleaning my carpets.
-Old pictures, that sometimes make you laugh and cry at the same time.



1 comment:
Cindy you make my Day Love you
Post a Comment