Well there are a million and one things I should be doing and blogging is not one of them, but here I am. We got back a few days ago from Canada. We spent 5 days on a little island in a cute cabin with family. Mom, Bri, the Gonzales and us met up with our cousins from Canada. Sarah, Myles, Ben and Gray. We had a wonderful time relaxing on the beach and enjoying the wonderful hot whether. The water was warm and the beaches were sandy. Once on the island we never left. To get to Hornby we had to take a total of three ferries. The island is only 7 miles long, so it is fairly small. The big eventful thing to do was going to the local market. Truly our days were spent at the beach swimming, building sand castles and walking along the beach. Ry loved the water. He drank sooooo much salt water, Jul had him out there swimming. The most eventful thing that happened, happened at Rexers expense. One day the seaweed had come close to the shore and where we all were swimming. All the boys were throwing it at each other, I decided to join in-bad idea. There was a piece by my leg, I reached own and picked it up and threw it at Rex. It hit him on the chest, within seconds we all realized it was not seaweed but a jelly fish. It stung Rex instantly on the right side of his chest. As he quickly was getting out of the water I realized that I was stung as well. Rexer turned a shade of white I have never seen on him. He later said that he thought he was going to die. So Rex, Myles and I went back to the cabin. Myles is a nurse. Finally after a couple of hours the stinging stopped. I felt so bad, Rexers new nickname is jelly man. It was a wonderful trip. I love making new memories with my amazing family.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What another great week you must have had, but how scary to get stung and feel like you are gonna die. OUCH Nasty jelly fish. I took the picture of Ryan where his head is sticking out of the top of the car, titled it "ARE WE THERE YET" And put it next to the picture of Tourist of the year. I miss my family but love having these pictures to look at
Oh my goodness! Jelly Man and Woman. :D Glad you had a good trip overall. Love the pics!
Post a Comment