Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Maris Farms
















Today we braved the weather and went to the Pumpkin Patch. Audrey, Erik, Rex, Ry and I went to Maris Farms. Audrey and I 's moms group was meeting up so we thought it would be fun. It was a blast, besides at one point it was raining sideways. It was fun to watch the little boys play, try to carry pumpkins and copy the noises that the animals were making. My favorite was when Erik tried to sound like a pig-it was toooo cute. Pigs are my favorite animals for those of you who do not know. It is so crazy, last year Audrey and I had to carry the boys around and the year before that we were pregnant. It is so amazing what a difference a year makes. Especially in these little guys lives. I was double emotional, these little boys are just getting so big. Erik is so important to us and I have truly loved watching him grow and change over the last 18 months. I love being apart of his life, and feel so Blessed. I love his infectious laugh, belly pat and how he reaches up for your hand. He is so sweet and I am thankful that Ry will always have him. I am sure that we will go another day too, well just to have an outing! For now here are some pictures.

1 comment:

The Roggenkamps said...

And Erik is blessed to have you all in his life as well! It has been so much fun watching these boys grow together. I am also so thankful for the bond that I have with Ryan...he is such a precious, fun-loving child! :)