Sunday, October 25, 2009

My eggo is preggo














Yes, you are all seeing and or reading the truth. Ryan Matthew is going to be a big brother and Rex and I are going to be parents again. I feel blessed and honored to get a chance to be a Mommy again. At one point I did not know if we would have our own children again, but we are and we are thrilled. Today, I am 13 weeks. I am due early May. That means that my children will be 25 months apart, a little crazy. But Mom and Nita did it so I know it is possible. Of course also with all of your support. I found out September 1st. I was 5 weeks pregnant. Rex was sure of it for about 2 weeks before, I finally took another test and it was positive. Rex was on his way home from work. So Ry and I tried to get everything ready to surprise him at the door. Unfortunately that day he had a late call and did not get home until 9:30 am-way to long for me to wait, but I did. So just like with Ry, Auntie Julie and Uncle Leroy were the first to know. Ry had on a big bro shirt and we answered the door. Rex looked down at the shirt and said "cute shirt" he did not read it. Finally he understood. It was instant tears for both of us. We just sat in the living room crying and feeling very excited. Then it was off to a play date, where Rex was excited to spill the beans to Audrey and Erik. Later that day it was the Rutkosky clan. It was so special to see their reactions. There was so much love. Finally my parents got off work and we got to tell them. They saw the shirt of Ryan's. My mom could not believe it, and Dad just kept reading the shirt. It was so fun to see every one's reactions. Rex and I are so thankful for all of the love and support around us. The people in our lives continue to encourage us to live our best lives and be good parents. Rex and I always say that we would not be the couple we are or the parents we are without all of the amazing support and examples around us. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

No comments: