Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hello again, we are alive!!!!














































Wow!!! It has been so long since I have posted anything I really had to think and try to remember my password. That is way toooo long!. Well lets see life updates with the family. Ryan is growing and changing daily. I feel like each day he has a new word or is understanding more and more about life. His attitude is a very similar to mine. He is stubborn and sometimes he gives these looks that I believe only I can imitate. He still overall is a happy fun active little boy. He loves to kiss my belly and talk to his baby. He drags his little baby doll around the house. He loves it some days and other days he throws it across the room. Last night we were putting Ry to bed and we started to say prayers., like we do every night. Ry folds his hands and says Amen. Last night was really cute, he had his baby in his arms and put the baby's hands together as if it was praying as well. It was one of the cutest things Ry has done in a while. IT truly melted my heart. He is a sweet boy and I feel thankful to be his Mama. A couple of days ago Ry and I played with play dough for hours. He has quite the imagination. he made me dinner and pretended to eat the hot dog that he made himself. I cherish our time together. I know once the new baby is here things will change dramatically and life will be crazy as we all know it.
As for me and baby. Baby looks great, he/she is growing and dancing like crazing in my belly. I am still getting sick. Not as often, but still sick at all hours of the day and night. The nursery is done both a boy and girl diaper bags are packed. I am in my last trimester and very excited to meet this little person. As far as names if it is a girl it will be Natalie Kathleen and we are unsure if it is a boy. Either Luke Jacob or Jacob Landon. Rexer is sure it is a girl so he is not as worried about names. I am still unsure. Each day I change sometime I am sure boy and then I am sure girl. Healthy baby and healthy mama that is all that matters. I getting nervous about leaving Ry. I have a feeling it will be very emotional for me when I go into labor. The realization of that fact the Ry will not be my baby is so foreign to me. I am thankful for having family so close. The Roggenkamp and Rutkosky clan are on standby and ready to take Ry. Jul and Mom will be at the hospital with Rexer and I.
As for Rex, he is in the middle of doing all of his rectifications for his paramedic licence. He also continuities to take classes and go to different seminars about being a firefighter/paramedic. I am so thankful that my husband refuses to settle for less then best of himself. He is always teaching or learning something and I love that about him. He has such a passion for his career. Although sometimes the hours take a tole on me it is such an amazing career and I am thankful to be on this journey with him. In March he will be starting helping out at the Bates College fire academy. The is the same college that he went to. He will be assisting the instructors with basic firefighter skills. Ladders, driving the engine and drills. Fun boy stuff. Rex has a passion for teaching. I am excited to see were this new adventure takes him. He is excited to have another little baby in the house. Rex is an amazing Papa. He is involved in every aspect of Ry's life.
Here are some pictures from the last few months!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Cute pictures of everyone of course, but I especially love your profile pregnant belly in heals!