I love this time of year, it seems like every weekend or day we are doing something with family and or friends. Today was a perfect example of that. We started our day off visiting Santa with the Roggenkamp family. It is so hard to believe that last year when we went and saw Santa Erik and Ry were not even walking. What a difference a year makes. Visiting Santa is becoming one of my favorite new traditions. As for Santa, well Ry was not sure what to think. He was not screaming, but not smiling. The staff was wonderful and patient with the boys. He did love the trains and the Cannery is full of trains. After Santa, we went on a train ride around the block. Ry stood the entire time and made train noises. I cried. My little boy is not so little anymore. Then it was off to lunch and a visit with Grandma and Grandpa. Home for a quick nap and than off to Smoke and Shoot at Maris Farms. Basically the men all shoot guns and pumpkins. Our friend has a Pumpkin farm. There are so many fun things for kids of all ages. Ry was running around with all the other little kids. He discovered a 30-40 foot underground slide and knew he had to go down it. First with Papa and then Mr independent had to do it by himself. He has no fear. After a big bon fire it was off to dinner with Ry and Kelly. Kelly took our family pictures about a week ago at a park. They are amazing. I cried my eyes out while viewing the pictures. They are beautiful. I will post the link soon when they are on her website. What a wonderful day. Rex, Ry and I are so Blessed to have so many people around us that love us. Ry is growing up so fast, I cherish every moment and memory that we are creating.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cindy, I loved the post! Thanks for taking time to write and post pictures of Ryan, you, and Rex. I scrolled through the pictures and am amazed at how mature Ryan looks. He is such a big boy! I love reading about your family.
Love, Nita
Post a Comment