Monday, March 8, 2010

Family

I am at work looking at our blog and am thinking of what family means to me. I never thought I would feel the way I do when I look at my son's picture. He has so much life in his smile. He would make the devil laugh. I find so much peace and love in his smile and ambition for life. I hope and pray that I am that way. God is amazing. He gives us situations to learn and grow from. All he asks from us is to have faith in him and he will take care of the rest. The hard part is having the faith that he will take care of it. We think well if I just had done this then that would have not happen. He knows our hearts and he knows our path. I know it is said all the time but things happen for a reason as sad or as good as they are. Everything God does is for the good. He has no part of the bad in the world. There is a devil and we are at war with him. God has helped me become who I am today for a reason. He beleived in me when I did not beleive in my self. We need to beleive in God in times of pain and in times of happiness. Life is so much easier when you put it in the hands of the almighty Lord.

No comments: