Sunday, June 6, 2010

Life is Good
















March 8th was the last entry on our blog, Rex was the one that wrote the post. He called me that night and told me he had posted something, but honestly I never got around to reading it. I Had looked it over, but I did not read it. As all of you know two days later on March 10th our world was turned upside down. My Father suddenly died. Tonight was the first night I have had the courage to look back at my blog. My two boys are sound asleep and I was enjoying listening to the rain. As I look back at the blog, I smile, laugh and cry. I smile because I am so proud of my family, I laugh because we have done some great things and have wonderful memories, but I cry because most of the events or memories involve my Dad. It is hard to imagine that he will not be in anymore pictures or a part of any new memories. On May 1st at 4:27 our lives changed again in a big way. Jacob Landon was born. After a very quick labor our little "big" guy was born. Jake is sweet and seems to melt every one's hearts. Much to our surprise it was a little boy. I believe that Dad new, about two weeks before he died he finished making a wooden airplane for the new baby. Jacob's room is decorated with airplanes. New ones and very old ones that his Grandpa made. When I rock my baby Jake to sleep at night in his nursery I feel my dad all around me. Honestly I hear his voice telling me Cin you are okay, and you will be okay. I miss my dad every second of everyday. So back to the blog. I just read what Rexer wrote. In this difficult time, Rex is right we need to lean on him and keep the faith. Thank you all for your support, love and prayers. Please do not stop. My family is doing great, but we need continual help, love and support. My Father would be so proud.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Beautiful pictures Cin. I was praying for all of you yesterday...I know it must have been a hard, hard day...