Thursday, November 20, 2008

I have been tagged

How Fun, I have been tagged, by my Sister Julie. I am tagged and supposed to share 7 things that you don't know about me.

1. I am done wrapping my Christmas presents!!

2. I cry almost every night when I watch my little boy sleep. There is something so special about the innocence of a child.

3. I cannot sleep if my house is messy. (Thanks mom)

4. I love to cook and bake for others, I always have a meal on hand in case anyone stops by for a visit. So please stop by anytime if you are hungry :)

5. I love to organize and have a place for everything. I am a nerd at heart.

6. I want to adopt at least 2 children.

7. This is new-I love to cut coupons and find sales. It is kind of addicting.

I hope that you learned something new about me!

No comments: