Friday, November 21, 2008

Morning Tea


I have decided that my favorite time with Ryan is in the morning. He usually wakes me up-big surprise. I can hear him playing in his crib or talking to his doll. Than I try to get him to come and snuggle with me in bed, this never works anymore. Ryan hits the ground running when he wakes up. So we wake up and walk around the house and open the blinds saying good morning to the sun. Than I put him in his highchair and I start breakfast. I usually have a cup of tea, toast and banana and he usually has his baby food. Lately he has been eating almost half my banana and today he had a bit of my whole wheat toast. The days of having a nice quite breakfast are over. I do not consider myself a morning person, but Ryan makes me want to get up. Everything is new to him and he seems so excited to wake up and start a new day. I love having my son as a date for breakfast. We are always in our pajamas and nothing else in the world seems to matter.

No comments: