Last night Rex and I laid Ry down for the night. About 20 minutes latter we could hear him in there moving around. He likes to roll over and play with his toy that is connected to the crib. He has figure out that if he kicks it or hits it the music will stop and start again. He also has a doll that he sleeps with that his Aunty Niea sent him all the way from Germany. Anyway last night we both went to check on him and it looked like he was trying to escape. He had pulled down the bumper and was reaching his arms out of the rails of the crib. It was cute that we had to take a picture. We were laughing so hard. I think it is one of those things that is only funny to the parents but I thought I would share.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment