It was a total spontaneous decision, but we went and got Ryan's hair cut. It was soooooo cute. Rex and I were both laughing and crying. We went to a place that only does children's haircuts, honestly it happened so fast. Ryan had a blast we put him in a little fire engine and he just played the entire time. The seat was to big for him so he just stood. I think he looks a lot more like Rexer. I am very happy that we cut his hair, my baby will always be a baby to me. Today he also got his first big boy tooth brush. He was biting my hand when I would use the infant one. So I figured that it was time, and I was sick of tooth marks on my finger. Today it was nice to hear Ryan laugh and enjoy some great family time. Today my little boy officially became my little big boy.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's a great way to celebrate the many new beginnings of today!!! We are all starting fresh and can focus on a brighter future!!! Very cute pics...not upsetting like I thought it would be when he first got his hair cut.
Post a Comment