After two hours of fighting me Ryan finally fell asleep. I am not kidding my little sweet boy sure is stubborn. I tried to lay him down at 10:00, finally by about 12:15 he fell asleep. Rex and Craig came home for lunch and Ry was up again. Two hours wasted, I was so excited to get him to sleep because of course he is so over tired. Honestly so am I. I was feeling better this morning, nap time wore me out. The second attempt at nap time only took 45 minutes. The poor kiddo has a little cold. He also has figured out how to throw his binki, so most of the time he is crying himself to sleep. It breaks my heart, but he needs to sleep. I have learned that two stubborn people trying to accomplish things takes a long time. The first picture is from his first 10 minute nap and the second is from his second nap. I pray that it is a least an hour.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh our sweet, loving, but stubborn boys. I wish they just knew how lucky they are to get to nap during the day. Maybe someday!
Post a Comment