We just bought this tent for Ryan. He really loves it. It is a frog, I try to bring in different toys or rotate through toys so Ryan and I do not get bored playing with the same things over and over. I found this tent on clearance at Target. It is so fun. The first picture is with the tent closed and Ryan is in side. If you look close you can see him. The second is obviously with the tent open and all of his toys in there. Ryan is still not feeling well, he was up several times last night. Rex was home so that took some of the pressure off me. We split the night into shifts. This morning I woke up to Ryan coughing, it is so sad when little kids are sick. I am not looking forward to disinfecting everything in the house. The one cute thing when Ryan is sick he likes to snuggle more. He will let me hold him longer and will fall asleep in my arms, I definitely do not mind that.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment