Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Flying Ryan and
The women in the nursery call Ryan flying Ryan because he is so active. They have called him this since we stared my moms group. That name is so true now. He is so fast. I can hardly keep up with him. Last night mom came over here to watch Ryan and when I came home she made a comment about how fast he is. He understands no no, he may not always listen but he does understand it. I am thankful for that because I at least get his attention when he is about to do something that might hurt him. He is constantly discovering new things. I figured that he would be use to the house, but I guess he just sees things form a different perspective. My favorite thing to do with him is go for walks. He looks around so much and it is fun to teach him about all the amazing things around him. We have been trying to walk everyday. It is a good outing and the fresh air does both of us some good. Rex has several classes that he is taking in the next 2 weeks, so that means when he is not on a 24 he is still at work taking classes or taking classes through another fire department.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so glad that you found a mom group to be involved in. Are there any days you'd be able to meet in SC this week or next?
Post a Comment