So today we went for a wonderful walk with a good friend who just had a baby. We all were talking and she asked if Ryan has had many big falls or accidents. Rex and I both thought about it and said well a few bumps, but nothing serious. Then bath time came tonight and we now have a good story to tell. Rex was giving Ryan a bath tonight and I was down stairs enjoying sitting on the couch. I could hear my boys talking, laughing and splashing water. I was thinking how Blessed I am to have a wonderful husband who is so involved and a handsome little boy who loves his father more than anything. Than I heard Rex say, you are crazy followed by a huge crash and our son screaming. Not crying, yes screaming. I ran upstairs to see my naked little boy with a soapy mo hawk screaming in his daddy's arms. His bump already forming on his forehead. Understand I am being a bit dramatic, but it was dramatic for all three of us. Well all four of us-Bunker was there also. Ryan has been standing up in the bath tub a lot. He has already fallen several times. I guess tonight he was standing at the edge of the tub. Rex was videoing Ryan and Ryan went over the front of the tub hitting his head on the ground. Rex got the entire fall on video. Ryan is fine, I think that it just scared him, it scared me so I can imagine he would be really scared. Rex put Ryan back in the bath and we sat and watched the video. It is painful to watch, but it is hilarious. I am sure this is a video that will come out when Ryan brings his girlfriends home.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment