Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!!!







This time one year ago Rex and I were just getting use to the fact that we were parents. Ryan was born at 2:36 pm. I remember the instant connection. As soon as he was thrown on my chest I was smitten in love with him. Today we woke up and went to breakfast was a family. Both Rex and I have had our moments where we do the whole I cannot believe that he is one thing. Then it is usually followed with tears and a favorite memory for the past year. Our little boy is walking, starting to talk more. He says momma, daddy, go and up. He also makes this great noise when my sister or the cousins are around. He loves to clap, wave good-bye and give high fives. Of course he does none of these things when I want him to, but he still does them. I woke up this morning and just laughed, my house is cluttered with toys and filled with Ryan and Rex's laughter. God is good, Ryan continues to challenge me and to Bless me. He is so amazing. Before I had Ryan I had a dream about a little boy. I could see him from a distance. That little boy who was in my dreams was Ryan. We are blessed!

No comments: