Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Like father, like son

Tonight I made meatloaf for dinner. Keep in mind I hate meatloaf, it is one of Rexers favorite meals so I make it every once in a while. So tonight we gave Ryan a little. He loved it. He chowed down on it. He is totally a meat and potatoes guy like his Daddy. I am totally in for it. Looks like I will have to make meatloaf more often if my two favorite guys like it so much.

Today was a pretty lazy day. Ry is still not feeling all that well. He had his one year check up. He is 22lbs 10 oz and 32 innches long. Tall and skinny, a true Orcutt. Not only is Ry like his Daddy because he likes meatloaf it looks like he might also have a few allergies. Today at his appointment they had to take blood to do some allergy testing. Hopefully it will give us some answers in to why he has been so sick and why he does not sleep through the night. I would love some answers. Having a sick child is hard on everyone. Enjoy the picture of the snotty nose.

No comments: