Yesterday was Ryan's birthday party, I was so excited to wake him up and get ready to have a wonderful day. Well he woke me up bright and early and he had a wonderful surprise for me, a runny nose. I did not think it was that bad, but I was wrong. By the time the party rolled around it was like a faucet. He was so fussy, he would cry every time I sat him down. He would for the most part only let me hold him. He definitely has the word mama down. He is getting better at daddy as well. It seems like those are the only things he said yesterday. Well in between his crying fits. I think the hard thing was for me that he did not feel good and we had about 30 people at our home to see him. My baby who is usually happy and loves to play was crying, throwing fits and had snot all over him and me. Auntie Audrey brought some relief, once Ry had some medicine in him he felt a little better. He was still not himself. He did eat a little cake. Most of the frosting ended up all over me. That was pretty cute. Towards the end of the day he started to perk up more. I think that Big Mike even got several smiles and a couple laughs out of him. The Gonzales family bought him his first wagon-it is so cute. It has a little door, he kept getting in and out. He will be walking very soon, he got several toys to help encourage to walk more. It does not seem real that Ry is one, I still remember driving home from the hospital with him. I was sitting in the back seat with Ry and Rex was talking to Uncle Ryan. Rex said several times to Uncle Ryan that it is just amazing to be a parent and Ry is amazing. I really believe if I had to put the last year into one word it would be amazing.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Ryan's first birthday
Yesterday was Ryan's birthday party, I was so excited to wake him up and get ready to have a wonderful day. Well he woke me up bright and early and he had a wonderful surprise for me, a runny nose. I did not think it was that bad, but I was wrong. By the time the party rolled around it was like a faucet. He was so fussy, he would cry every time I sat him down. He would for the most part only let me hold him. He definitely has the word mama down. He is getting better at daddy as well. It seems like those are the only things he said yesterday. Well in between his crying fits. I think the hard thing was for me that he did not feel good and we had about 30 people at our home to see him. My baby who is usually happy and loves to play was crying, throwing fits and had snot all over him and me. Auntie Audrey brought some relief, once Ry had some medicine in him he felt a little better. He was still not himself. He did eat a little cake. Most of the frosting ended up all over me. That was pretty cute. Towards the end of the day he started to perk up more. I think that Big Mike even got several smiles and a couple laughs out of him. The Gonzales family bought him his first wagon-it is so cute. It has a little door, he kept getting in and out. He will be walking very soon, he got several toys to help encourage to walk more. It does not seem real that Ry is one, I still remember driving home from the hospital with him. I was sitting in the back seat with Ry and Rex was talking to Uncle Ryan. Rex said several times to Uncle Ryan that it is just amazing to be a parent and Ry is amazing. I really believe if I had to put the last year into one word it would be amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment