Monday, March 9, 2009

Time flys by!!

I am at work right now looking at our blog and can not believe how much Ryan has grown in the last YEAR, yes I said year. People always say time will fly when you have children. I now know what they mean.
I see a picture of our little man and can not believe the love that I have for him. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love him. He is my little man and I live to just hang out with him and watch him figure out how a toy works. I am pretty excited for his birthday party. It is not going to be anything big but it is his first birthday and just to watch him is going to be very exciting. He is going to be one year old. That is crazy. It feels like just yesterday we were excited because we were going to be having a new edition to our family.
I just want to say that I love all of you. My wife, son, dad, mom, sister, dad, mom, sister, brother, brother-in-law, nieces, grandpa, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Also for those friends that are practically family. You all are always there for me when I need you. You all mean the world to me and I would not be who I am to day without you. Again I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

No comments: