This past weekend we packed up the dog, dropped him of at Grandmas and Grandpas house and Rex, Ryan and I headed off to Leavenworth. Rex had a conference in Leavenworth so Ryan and I decided to tag along. I am so glad we did, the weekend was filled with friends, beer and sunshine. Well Rex had some classes in between all that. The best part of the weekend was that we got to see some good friends from Central. To say that this group of guys are amazing is an understatement. We see all of them often, but it is so fun to be with them all. They love Ryan so much which as a mother is such a big complement. The rat pack was not complete, Matt was not able to make it. We sure did miss him. Also not all of the spouses or soon to be wives were able to make it, I definitely missed all of them. I was able to see Kristen and Tori. Two of the wives that I have become really close with. Kristen was in Ellensburg with us. We got to catch up over coffee and walk around town. It was beautiful. Tori and I got to see each other for a short bit. Our wonderful husbands set up a massage for each of us at the spa. It was sooooo relaxing. Rex went out with the guys on Friday night and Ryan and I went with on Saturday night. Firefighters took over Leavenworth. On Sunday Rex got out of class early and we were able to walk around town as a family. This was Rexers first time in Leavenworth, so we walked around town a bit. He already knew where all the bars were from the nights before. Here are some pictures of the weekend.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment