I love to watch or listen to my boys play together. Rex and Ryan do so may fun-slightly dangerous things together. Ryan adores his Papa. His eyes light up extra big when Rex enters the room. It is raining so we are all playing in the play room together. Rex and Ry are getting really creative, they are playing house, cars and climbing windows. Yes that is Ryan standing in the window by himself. It started to rain really hard so Rex and Ry were watching the rain. Ry was standing so we got a picture. This is one of the slightly dangerous things that they have done together. Okay, really dangerous. I love it, because it is so fun to watch how different Ryan will play with each of us. 15 days until Ry's birthday!!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
so where are you doing Ryans first birthday? and what time. I know you said that you are having a party on the 28th. He is so cute, it breaks my heart to not be able to hold and hug him, let alone be around his parents
Post a Comment