Sunday, March 15, 2009

On this day!

On this day 7 years ago, my amazing boyfriend took me a way for a surprise weekend to my favorite spot. By the time we came home we were engaged!!!! I was reminded of that special day when I woke up to snow this morning. On March 15 seven years ago it also snowed. He wrote in on the beach in drift wood, will you merry me. No I did not spell that wrong, that is how he wrote it. He was in a hurry, because he wanted to surprise me. I said yes and did not even notice that he spelled it wrong. Well, lets be honest I probably would not have noticed it anyway. I love you completely honey, you are an amazing Papa, husband and man. On that day you said not only are you excited for me to be your wife, but you were also excited for me to be the mother of your children. Well I am finally both of those things. I love you be safe.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh Cindy...that is soooooo sweet!

Mom2 said...

And I remember that weekend well, I remember my son before you left he was not nervous but wanted it to go right, and I remember how excited you both were when you came back Love you all Grandma