Yesterday we received a car seat that I ordered about a week ago, I finally got around to opening it this morning. Ryan was in love with the box. I took the car seat out and was reading the owner's manual, I looked over at Ryan and he was inside the box. He loved it. So I put the box up right and put him in it. He stood there a while and than he got really excited and continued to play in it for about 45 minutes. I seriously think I am going to keep the box around so he can play in it more. I remember being a little girl and Julie, Bri and I made a city our of boxes on the sports court in the back yard. We played in it for about a week. We even slept in our little city. Just a side note if you are counting Ryan will be 1 in 20 days, yes the count down is on!!!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment