Today we ended our very stressful day well stressful week with a bath. In true Ryan fashion he did not disappoint. He sure put on a show. Ryan has discovered that he can drink the water-gross we know but it was so cute that we could not stop him. He does not really drink it, rather he chocks on it. Of course we got it on video also, but here are some play by play pictures for all of you to enjoy. I am praying for a good night sleep for all of us. God is good!!! Hey if you are counting like I am 19 days until his birthday.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Haha! This is so funny!! This is definitely one of those things I never thought a baby would even attempt to do! One to add to the baby book! Your little man is so adorable...I cannot believe how fast these past 347 days have gone by! :)
Post a Comment