Wednesday, April 15, 2009
















After some much needed pampering today I was starting to feel a bit better. Rex came home early from work and took Ryan to his meeting. Tonight my mom had some girlfriends over for BUNKO. My dad and Grandpa got kicked out of the house, they ended up over here. The last thing honestly I wanted to do was cook dinner, but I did. We had tacos, my dad put olives on Ryan's fingers. Ryan was unsure what he was suppose to do with the things on his fingers so he smashed them. It was cute. Rexer did the dishes and I gave Ryan a bath. After the bath I gave my dad and grandpa strawberry ice cream for desert. I was up putting things away in the kitchen and Ry was watching the M's game with the guys. I walked down the stairs and my Grandpa was sneaking Ryan ice cream. Grandpa was talking in a quite voice telling Ryan not to tell Mommy. I snapped the pictures above with out my Grandpa knowing. I finally said Grandpa and startled both Ry and Grandpa Ralph. They both new they were doing something wrong. It was adorable. Ry proceeded to eat most of Grandpas all natural strawberry ice cream. I know that Ryan will not remember Grandpa Ralph, but these moments and pictures are priceless to me. Totally worth making dinner.

3 comments:

Mom2 said...

Grandpa Ralph is a luck man. He looks good too Have a great day tomorrow Maybe everybody will feel better

The Roggenkamps said...

Leave it to a great-grandparent to sneak the ice cream! My grandma did the same thing with Erik! These pictures are so cute! They look like they are having a great time. :)

Robyn said...

Oh Cindy, those pictures are priceless! Such a sweet spirit your grandpa has...I sure miss that guy! These little moments are what makes life so precious...