Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bye bye sickness







Well it looks like we have finally bet the nasty cold. Ryan is feeling better and is back to acting like a happy child. I am so thankful for that. I am at the tail end of my cold. There is an end in sight and that feels sooooo good. My poor nieces are really sick. I just hope and pray it does not hang around them as long as it was around here. Today we are off to Erik Matthew's birthday. He is one today Happy Birthday buddy, we love you. These are some of the first pictures a I have taken in a long time were he does not have a rah or a runny nose. That cause for the happy dance. So all of you reading this do the happy dance. We are all sure dancing it up over here!!!! Enjoy the sunshine.

2 comments:

Mom2 said...

It is great to read the cheerfulness in your words - - sunshine sunshine sunshine

Robyn said...

Glad things are getting back to normal at your house...YAY! Have a wonderful day and enjoy that sunshine!