Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Sick of being sick
I have nothing really nice to say in this post. I am so sick of being sick. Ry seems to be feeling better, which is good. The problem is that I am totally sick, I had a fever last night of 102. I have the sore throat, cough well basically the works. Just a really bad cold. My house, well you can imagine it looks like a tornado stormed through here. Rex was on shift yesterday and is in a meeting right now. We went to visit Rex at work. Not so Ryan could see his daddy, but so I could have a break. I sat in the recliner and Rex played with Ryan. I did get to eat three meals yesterday, thanks to a lunch date with Auntie Kelly-thanks Kel!!!!! So like the song goes rain rain go away, I am singing sickness, sickness go a way seriously never come back another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Poor Cindy! I can relate, I was sick a lot at the begining of this year and keep getting tonsillitis...it's so hard to be an interactive mommy when you're sick! Hang in there, it'll clear up eventually. I know that soft-hearted cousin of mine will take care of you in the meantime. :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment