Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello Sunshine!!!!






































































The past two days have been so fabulous!!!! The sun is out and it feels like Spring. It is so rejuvenating to have some nice weather. We have been outside most of the time. We cranked out the sun block and put Ryan in play clothes and worked in the yard. He has loved being outside. Ryan is walking better each day. Honestly I am in no hurry, he will be running around before we know it. He has been Daddy's little man the last few days, they have been playing in the dirt and laughing like crazy. Rex continues to prep the yard for the fence, I get to do a little yard work but mostly I get to play with Ryan outside. Besides walking updates on Ryan, he ate with a fork tonight at dinner. His favorite toy is a whisk and he loves to mix things in bowls. He also loves to throw rocks, play in the dirt and in Bunker's outside water bowl. Here are some fun pictures form the last few days. The overalls are from Grandma Phyllis all the way from Montana.

1 comment:

Mom2 said...

Yeah for sunshine, here we have sunshine but the wind is always blowing I miss Washington for obviously many reasons