Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tea Party with Mommy






Yes I know that Ryan is a boy, but I think that it is important that he does other things besides playing with gender specific toys. Ryan has a baby doll and now a new tea set. So today we had a tea party. It was pretty cute. He was drinking out of the cup. He thought I was funny because I talked with an English accent. I was surprised how long I was able to hold his attention with the tea set. He kept putting toys inside the teapot and opening the lid. Ry is starting to feel better, he is still running a slight fever but he is definitely getting back to normal. I am just thankful that he is feeling better, it is so hard when your child is sick and you can do nothing to make them better. He is smiling more and actually playing. Love the socks??? The only time that Ryan's sock match is if Rexer gets him dressed. It is a Buchanan thing!!!!!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

So cute Cin...so cute. I want to get Lute one of these. I know we'd have fabulous tea parties!