This afternoon we went to the doctor for a follow up from Ryan's emergency room visit. The thing is, he is still sick. Very sick. He continues to run a fever, is not sleeping or eating. Grandma came to the doctor with me-thank God. They had to look at his ears, listen to his lungs and draw blood. Everything came back negative. His lungs are clear, he does not have an ear infection anymore, he does not have a cold and his white blood count is good. He has had a allergy test and nothing is showing up. The thing is that we cannot get rid of his fever and now he also has a diaper rash from the antibiotics. I just feel so bad for him. The doctor sent us up the street to do another chest x-ray. We are waiting for the results. Rex met us there, which was nice I hate taking him to get tests done. Mom and I were in the waiting room and we could hear Ryan crying through the walls. We are all home and he is in better spirits, now that Rex is home. I am just totally frustrated. Yesterday he seemed to be feeling better, but now he is just sick again. You are never too sick for a tea party with Papa. Hopefully my next post will not be about a sick kiddo!!!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment