Tuesday, June 23, 2009











I am totally loving some me time right now. Rex is on a bike ride and Ry is sleeping. The last two mornings I have gotten to sleep in. My hubby is amazing. It is so nice to catch up on some sleep. As most of you know I love to sleep, I would sleep 12 hours a night if I could. Yesterday we had a great day in the yard, we are totally those people who love to hang out in our yard. Is it bad that I want people always to come hang out at our house. I feel like I never want to leave. I guess that is a good thing, that just means I love my house. Yesterday Rexer built a fire pit. Yes every firefighter has to have a fire pit. As soon as he was done he started a fire as started to burn the yard waste- which is illegal. I was mowing the lower lawn I Ry and Rex were sitting down next to the fire and I could see Rex telling Ry all about the fire and teaching him about how fires burn and why they burn. Ry did really good around the fire. He stayed back and really never got too close. Yesterday was a bit cold so we had to put Ry in his overalls from Grandma Phyliss. I even had to put a hat on him. By the afternoon it warmed up. My plants and garden are really taking off. It is so fun to see the all of the changes. I just cannot believe how good it looks. Rex has but a lot of sweat into this yard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erik has a pair of overalls just like those! Love that hat, too. I'm glad you like your house - I like mine, too, but wish I had more space to have people over. We do have a nice big yard, but it's pretty ghetto. :)