My Fathers Day was great. I got to spend time with my family, that was much needed. Life gets crazy sometimes; well a lot of the time. Ryan made me a card for the first time ever. Cin was telling me that he had a lot of fun making it. You know there is something about opening the door and seeing your child's face light up and Ry putting out his arms and running towards me. It makes a man's heart melt. Cin made me breakfast and had a coffee waiting for me next to my cards and a book about two bears. A father bear and a boy bear and how much his Dad means to him. Then we went to church in Gig Harbor with Leroy and Julie and the girls. They had a guest speaker and he talked about fathers and how they help shape the world and how God helps us through life. Very good message. Then we went back to the Buchanan's house for a turkey dinner. That was fun because it has been awhile since we have all been together. Leroy and I got to wrestle. After a good day with the family we went back to our house. I don't think we got 500 feet from grandma's house and Ryan was already asleep. He ran around the house with his cousins the whole time. It is amazing to think that this is my second Father's day. Time flies when you are having fun. So we got to the house and put Ryan to bed and Cin and I spent the rest of our time together watching a movie. I sure appreciate the family time we get to spend together.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment