Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day with Elisha
























































At this very moment I have 10 paws and/or feet in my bed. Ryan, Elisha, Bear Bear and PB(Ryan's polar bear). Oh yes and a pretend hammer that Ry has been hanging on to all day. We are having a sleep over and Elisha thought it would be a good idea for everyone to sleep in Auntie's bed because Uncle is at work. She is so cute that I had to agree, hey and that is what makes sleep overs so much fun. No one gets any sleep, especially the parents!!!! Julie called this morning and asked if I would take Elisha for the day. Of course I would take my niece, I replied. I guess she was going to stay the night at a friend's house and the friend got really sick. Elisha was heartbroken. We met half way and Ellie came home with us. Our day was filled with baseball, pizza, smore's, Gold Fish(which Elisha won every time) and movies. It was a bit rainy today so we would play outside in between the rain. Elisha was hitting the baseball so well. As one point she had to go dig in the brush to find the ball. She could hit clear across the yard. Ry is so in love with his oldest cousin. In one of the pictures he is giving her a kiss. He loves to follow her around and give her kisses. Elisha is so gracious with him. She loves to play and show him new things. Tonight for dinner per Ellie's request we had pizza and she wanted smore's for desert. Well I will just let the pictures tell about the rest of our day. I am Blessed to have such a wonderful, kind niece. Have a safe night Honey see you in the morning. I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a niece so bad! You're lucky. :) My sister-in-law just had another boy, so now I have three nephews.