Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Jamie!!!!
















Today is one of my oldest and best friends birthday, Happy birthday Jamie. Thank you for always loving me and supporting me. Thank you for reminding me that before I was a wife and mother I was "Cindy". You always are there for me if I need a kind word, encouragement or just a shoulder to cry on. You are the best. I love you so much. I am excited for our date on Friday!

Switching notes, Rex has been on a 48. I am running out of things to do with Ry. Here are some pictures of our evening. Ry decided he likes to climb. Nothing is off limits and it does not matter how many times he falls off he continues to climb. He is all boy, it just seems like I have to let him figure things out. He is so fast. He can destroy a room in a matter of seconds or be on top of the table by the time I am done peeing. Gone are the days of peeing in private-who am I kidding i never close the door. This morning I was taking a shower, Ry decided to open the door and come in. He was fully clothed. He thought it was pretty funny. It was.
Tonight while watering the garden I had one hose and Ry had the other. He was spraying the dog and himself. He is not a very good water boy. But he had fun and it entertained him so I could get some things done. I was watering my garden and flower beds. I cannot believe how everything has taken off. It is so cool to watch everything grow and change. My garden is huge. I have several big green peepers and tomatoes. How exciting!!! I think that gardening is one of my new hobbies! I love it.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thank you! I love you and am so excited for our date tomorrow!