Monday, July 13, 2009
WOW, two weeks that is like forever in the world of blogging. I cannot believe it truly has been two weeks since my last blog entry. As I sit here and look back at the last two weeks, I realize why I have not blogged. One reason is truly just piratical, we have been really busy and trying to enjoy the sun-which means a ton of yard work. We also have had company. Grandpa Ralph for a couple days while my parents were gone and Phyllis (Rexer's Mom) this past weekend. It was nice having Phyllis in town. She was able to stay with us for 4 days. Rex was home the entire time. Ry enjoyed having her here and it was a great time for them to get to know one another and have some Grandma and Grandson time. Ry is doing new things each day. He is now saying the dogs name, truck as of this morning (I think he just wants to be like Erik :)). He climbs on everything I mean everything. He loves to dance, throw fits and give kisses. Yes I knew it was coming my little boy can now throw a pretty good fit. He has these great looks that he gives to try to get his way or to see how far he can push you. He continues to love being outside. He is happiest when Daddy is home as am I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Post a Comment