We have been busy carving pumpkins, dressing up for Halloween, going to Spartan football games and learning how to fart in the bath tub and thinking we are really funny.(well Ryan) Rex and I feel like we are nesting already. I feel like everyday we have a new project that we are working on to get ready for the new baby. It seems like this pregnancy is going very fast-well sometimes. I am getting really sick several times during the day and night. It is really hard for me when Rex is not home. I wish my sister lived next door to take care of me. My mom is over a lot and Rex comes by on shift to check on us. Along with support from friends. I just feel so guilty, I love being an involved mommy and the last month or so I do not feel like I have given Ryan all the love and attention he needs and deserves. He cries and cries when I am sick. He holds my hand and usually gets me crackers. Okay some fun things. Ryan got to carve his first pumpkins. At first he was a little unsure, but then he saw us digging in and had a blast. We got a little pumpkin for baby. Ryan thought the little pumpkin was so funny. Every time he sees it he laughs and says baby pummmmk-in. Ryan was Batman for Halloween. He looked just like Brian. Rexer was on shift so we had a very uneventful night. Ry enjoyed answering the door and handing out the candy. He thought he should eat candy every time he gave it out. So he pretty much did. We had a late dinner(pizza-a real healthy day) and went to bed. Ryan got to see his first Spartan Football game. He had a blast sitting on Auntie's lap and yelling football and getting upset when the players would hit each other. Now to the last thing, I was giving Ry a bath and he farted, I laughed and so did he. He proceeded to fart several more times. Now anytime he farts or Rex farts-which is very often as you all know little man laughs.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cutest Batman ever! Wish I could have seen him...thanks for posting the pictures! I'd love to come bring you dinner one night...let me know when it's a good time! Like, when you are back to being interested in food again!
Post a Comment